Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New York






I spent the last week in New York visiting my brother Karl and his family. I had so much fun! I got to play with two of my nephews and have many laughs with Karl and Natalie. Natalie taught me some new recipies to make for my roommates and we did a fun craft. One afternoon we went to a Pumpkin Farm. It was so neat! they had thousands of pumpkins. You just went out in this huge field and picked the ones you wanted and they were only $2.00. They also had a little petting zoo type place. Calvin had lots of fun and William got to ride in the Wheel barrol. We also spent a day in Niagra Falls. It was so beautiful! I would recomend seeing it to anyone! We had a lot of fun getting through security at the border. They sure ask a lot of questions! I was also able to see the New York Temple and visit The Sacred Grove. It was such a wonderful and calming feeling. We played the game Life a few times. Unfortenetly I only won once. I seemed to come in last every time! Calvin and I also got to go flying from a mishap that happened on their new slide we put up. Thank goodness we only ended up with a few cuts and bruises. New England is so beautiful in the fall! I would never get sick of all the pretty sights. I am so glad I had the chance to visit my family!

1 comment:

Holli no name Child said...

I would have to agree that New England is amazing in the Fall.