Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Fishing



Shannon, Mom, Me

My favorite is the windblown hair.

Yes, Mom caught this fish! isn't he BIG?

My fishie right after I got him out of the water. I don't think he could see me in my sweet camo coat

Today I went fishing with my mom and Shannon on my lunch break. (it was a loong lunch) We caught 4 fish total. We each caught our own. It was really fun but I wish we would have had a man there to do all the dirty work. My favorite part of the trip was the end. My mom hadn't caugh a fish yet and she was sad. She said it was her last cast so I could get back to work. Well, what do you know? She caught one!!! She was so happy. It was worth all the freezing to see my mom's face. Next time I will have to out fish Shannon, that is my goal. I miss the day's of fishing with my dad during the summer.


Mom and me at the end of a FREEZING "lunch"

5 comments:

maromom said...

Angie, it was so fun to see the fish. All of you girls looked like you were having a great time. It even seemed that you were unaware of the cold. I love you and I want to catch a fist with you.
Papa Mort

Anonymous said...

That should say fish not fist. Papa

Robby and Brittany Williams said...

You're so cute Shmange!

Robby and Brittany Williams said...

You're so cute Shmange!

Robby and Brittany Williams said...

You're so cute Shmange!