Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Week


Me and Danny



The Gals

Thanksgiving was really fun. My sister Teresa came up with her family and stayed the week. On Thursday my aunt Jaquie and her grandkids came, also a few college students. We ate lots of food but had even more laughs. We played games and watched movies. You know you are at the Mortensen house when at least one child (my siblings or me) is on the floor laughing, and you know they are having a BUNCH of fun when three of them are rolling on the floor at the same time! Yes, Danny, Teresa, and I all ended up on the floor. My poor mom, I bet she wonders what went wrong with us. We played some really good games of Scrabble.
Mom was so tired: our wicked awesome Scrabble game

My poor mom slammed her hand in the van door. I felt so bad for her! It is blue and green. Good thing she is strong. Teresa and I tried making up some new walks. I wish that Coralee and Karl could have been here to celebrate with us, but they had fun at their places. I just want to tell my friends and family that I am so thankful for them and I love them! Thanks for all that you do!


Kylee & Roni after making up some walks



No comments: