Saturday, November 8, 2008

A little Surprise at work


Kylee Bug and Roni wearing "nerd" glasses

Thursday my mom drove down to Provo to babysit Kylee while Teresa and Dustin went to Las Vegas for an anniversary weekend. I was pretty sad that I couldn't go because I had to work. Well Friday at work I was busy sorting my papers and Jake (guy in my office) starts laughing, so I look up. I thought I saw my moms head in the door but thought better of it because she was in Utah. I go back to my paperwork and I hear a little girl laughing so I look up and Kylee is running towards me! I was so excited. Because I couldn't go to Provo my mom brought Provo to me! Kylee gave me her school picture to put on my desk so I can look at her everyday. Well, I left work the second I could and Kylee came to play with me at my apartment for a few hours. We built towers with Jenga blocks, ran around, and made Pumpkin muffins. They were good! Today I went out to my house and Kylee and I played with Scarcrow, an adopted cat. He really made me sneeze! Kylee also thought it was fun to fold us up in the hospital bed that moves with a remote. I had lots of fun. Thanks for bringing Kylee up mom! Okay, to be honest mom didn't bring her just for me. Dustin thought Kylee would have more fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house, but I can pretend right?

This is the Hospital bed we were folded in. We are almost bent in half. Can you tell?

No comments: