Saturday, November 22, 2008

I have been TAGGED!


My friend Samantha tagged me in her blog. What I had to do was go into my photos, then go to my 4th folder and post the 4th photo. Well, in my 4th folder i had 5 folders so I am posting the 4th picture from folder 1 and folder4. Hopefully you understand that.


This happens to be one of my favorite pictures of my dad. We were in Boise at a surprise anniversary party for my sister Coralee. Her husband was surprising her with a trip to Hawaii. Peyton was having a hard time so my dad was trying to comfort him. He would need to get used to us because we were going to watch him and his 3 brothers for the next 10 days! This photo really touches me because you can see the tender loving part of my dad and Peyton is just cuddling to him.


This picture makes me laugh! It was taken during my first semester at BYU-I. I was wearing Arthella's (my roommate) wig and glasses. Everyone who sees this picture says I look like I am 12. They do not believe that I was 18, but its true! Even my own brother Karl didn't think it was me. I had to send him other photographs from the same day so that he knew it was me. I think I should buy me a wig so I can pass as a 12 year old.

Thanks for tagging me Sam! Now I tag:

Holli Child
Jennifer Eckman
Jessie Dallon
Catherine Stewart

And for the rules...

Go to your 4th folder, pick the 4th photo and tell us about it!

5 comments:

Samantha Mendez said...

Cute pics Ang! I especially LOVE you in the wig and glasses! Darling!

Anonymous said...

I sure do love ya kid. Papa Mort

Stephanie said...

Hi, Ange! I'm finally checking out your blog! (This is your cousin, by the way!) You seriously look different with a wig and funny glasses. That's awesome! Now... where does the nickname "Roni" come from??? For a minute I wondered if I was on the right blog-- but then I saw the picture of your dad and Payton (so cute!) and was reassured. Anyhow-- it'll be fun to keep up with you! How's school going?

Angela said...

Stephanie, here is the answer to the famous question. Teresa used to call me angeroni and auntgeroni when kylee was a baby. As Kylee learned to talk she started calling me Roni. It has stayed with me ever since. I am known as Roni by all my family. It is weird how things stick. School is good. I am going into communications.

luvmy5boyscora said...

Hey you! I LOVE THE PICTURE OF PEY-PEY AND PAPA!! :)