Sunday, November 9, 2008

A BRIGHT Idea

After the Delta Phi boys pranked us multiple times in a row we decided it was time to get them back. So after much thought we decided to steal all of their light bulbs. Now, we wanted to get every last one so we recruited Danny's help. We needed a male to be able to pass the "Chastity Line", So today while they were all supposed to be in church we went over to their apartment. We took every light bulb we could. We even got the ones in their fridge and freezer. We tried getting the one out of the microwave, but we didn't know how. We made a sign that said "light bulbs for sale .10 cents" and put it on our door.


We also had a shoe box with only 4 bulbs in it. They were not very happy when they got home from Church to find they were in complete darkness. ( ; Also tonight my roommates and I set up our Christmas Tree that I stole from my parents house. We didn't have anything to decorate it with so we used fake Gerber Dasiys that were on our table. We also accented it with some of the "stolen" light bulbs. Lets just say it is a very unique Christmas Tree.


I don't think anyone has a tree like ours

2 comments:

maromom said...

Uh, love that, uh, uh, tree!
Mom

Samantha Mendez said...

Love love love that tree girl!

I'm tagging you! Just go to my blog to see what you have to do, k??

Loves.