Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Burley & Oakley


Ginger, Me, and Teresa at the Rodeo

I am really bad at this whole Blogging game! I feel like I never have time to keep it updated. A few weeks ago My dad, Danny, Teresa, Dustin, Kylee, and I went to Burley, Idaho to visit Neil and Ginger Justesen. It was so much fun! We played with the kids, stayed up all night talking, went to a rodeo, toured Neils work and went four-wheeling. It was a nice weekend break and I love Oakley! Their is something about being our in the country with lots of land everywhere. (yes it is different from Sugar City) Here are some pictures from the Weekend.


Kylee and Boone holding the Sawyer's kitten




Kylee, Danny, Cassidy, Boone, and Me four-wheeling

2 comments:

maromom said...

Wah!!!!! You had so much fun!!!! And you had to leave me home!!!! Wah!!!!
Mom

Teresa said...

YEAH! That was a fun trip!