Friday, May 29, 2009

Taylor Swift


Me and Molly waiting for the concert to start

Singing a song

Tuesday I didn't have any classes because it was a testing day. I went to work that morning and was about to leave at 2:30 when my work phone started ringing. It was my friend Molly Potter calling. She had just gotten 2 free tickets from her brother to the Taylor Swift concert that night in Salt Lake City. We could have to leave within the hour to make it there in time. I debated over going because I had a 5 page midterm paper due Wednesday morning at 9 am that I had not written yet. I decided that I could write it in the car (I got a little bit done...) and finish it in the morning before class. We got a little bit of a late start but were going to make it on time, but we missed our exit so we were a dot late. We missed the opener but that is okay. we had a good 20 minute wait before Taylor even started. The concert was really good. I have never been obsessed with her music, but I do have some favorite songs of hers. there were a TON of little girls there screaming, it was soooo loud! After the concert we stayed a while just watching people and then drove home. We got home about 3 am and I started typing my paper. I was so tired that I went to bed around 4 and woke up at 6 to finish everything. I got an A on my midterm! Taylor put on such an awesome concert! I am glad that I went. My favorite song she sang was picture to burn. The stage had flames in the background, it was amazing!!!
.
Standing by her bus. I just the heart with the hands is her symbol.

1 comment:

Samantha Mendez said...

Ahh!!! So freaking jealous! I love her!!!