Sunday, June 7, 2009

This past week

This past week I have had a lot of fun with my roommates. I am going to post some pictures and write the description under them so you can know what I have been up to.


We had a fun girls night and did each others hair. Some older styles and some not. I love these girls!



Amber and I took Charlotte to Craigo's to try a cookie monster. She decided she liked it better on me. Don't worry, I got some back on her, just no good pictures of it. Lets just say, I refuse to sit by her now when we are eating!


We didn't have a screen for a few days so we would come in through the window. Also my roommate made brownies and our friends would come through our "walk through window" to eat them. It was pretty fun.



This is my roommate Emily Withers. We love these Smug Mug shirts in my apartment. We went to Charlotte's track meet. We decided to dress somewhat alike. We wanted a picture with Charlotte but she was gone. We decided to take a picture with her painting that we did for FHE.

3 comments:

maromom said...

Smug Mug Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teresa said...

UHM how did you get two shirts? UHM yes, SmugMug does rock!

Angela said...

hey Tree, funny story about how I got two shirts. Mine was missing so mom thought she gave it to Danny so I searched is closet and found two in there so mom had me take one. I found mine in my apartment a few days later. So I think maybe I got mom's from Danny's closet.