Monday, June 15, 2009

Teton Dam Marathon




This weekend was the Teton Dam Matathon, more commonly known as the Dam Marathon in Rexburg. Charlotte and I volunteered and we got these amazing bright orange shirts! I have wanted one for a long time... We were stationed in front of the Temple at the last mile of all the races. We became friends with Officer Wright who was on intersection duty to make sure none of the runners got hit by cars. We were starving so my mom brought us some pizza and we shared with Officer Wright. At the end of the day I asked if I could get a picture in his car. He turned to me and asked if I wanted to be handcuffed also and I said YES! I wonder why. So he handcuffed me and put me in his car. It was kind of fun. He offered to drive us home but we wanted to run the last mile of the race. I hope I never have to be handcuffed in real life!

the back of the shirt is my favorite part...


I was trying to be sad but my lip is just to big!


I should have just smiled

2 comments:

Samantha Mendez said...

Hahaha! When I saw that you got handcuffed on facebook I was like... WHAT?! But I get it now! Lol that makes me laugh!

Teresa said...

That's funny! I totally want that shirt, I so love it! Yes, you should have just smiled. I have the problem of always smiling when I should just look normal.