Sunday, August 9, 2009

Family!!!


Dad playing with the Grandkid's during the Kitty Birthday Party
(Kylee's idea. She loves those kittens)

Peyton, Winston and Grandpa

So for One week all of my siblings and their families came to my parents house. It was SOOOOO much fun!!! We went to the Sand Dunes, Splash Park, canoeing, had fire's in our fire pit, stayed up way to late, and laughed a whole bunch. The little kids loved going to Danny's house and playing with his animals. It was really great having everyone in my family together again. It has been years since we had all been together at the same time. I think the last time was before Danny's mission. My aunt Jeanne and cousin Melanie and her family were able to come for a few days for the surprise bridal shower we had for my mom. Someone was always in the kitchen either cooking or doing dishes. It was crazy with all the little kids running around, but now I miss them all. I was working on my finals when everyone was here so I wasn't able to spend as much time with them as I wanted to.


Coralee cutting onions trying not to cry: Jumping with the kiddo's

Caleb was so cute walking around in my high heals and wearing my sunglasses

Kissing the frog Natalie caught: enjoying the sun

William at the Beehive Picnic

Eatin' smores (I love Peyton's face)

No comments: