Saturday, August 8, 2009

Fourth of July Weekend

This fourth of July was a long weekend for me. I had Thursday and Friday off of school and Friday off of work. Friday I went to Rigby Lake with some roommates and friends. We fried! I should have worn sunscreen, but oh well. Friday night we went to Idaho Falls because Brother Yost, the second counselor in my Bishopric, put on a huge fire work show for their neighborhood. All the neighbors donate some money and the Idaho Fire Marshall has to approve the show and stand by in case of a fire. It was really awesome and worth the drive. Saturday I went to the Rexburg Parade with Tyler and Heather Smith, Danny and Kylee. After that I went out to my parents house for a BBQ. Later that afternoon my roommates and I went to our Bishops house in Idaho Falls for a Ward BBQ and then the Meleluca fire works. Sunday we celebrated two different birthdays. It was a nice relaxing weekend and it was hard to go back to school and work on Monday.

No comments: