Sunday, September 6, 2009

New York


Playing

Calvin


William

I had so much fun in New York! I love visiting my family and New England is so beautiful. I played with Calvin and William and Natalie taught me some fun recipes and we went to some garage sales. At night we watched Firefly and played Monopoly and Life. I dominated at them a few times, but Karl had a way of usually winning. I had so much fun laughing and being silly. I wish they all lived closer! While I was there Karl and Natalie took me to a biker bar for lunch. Yes, it is true, a real biker bar! it was very weird but we had heard it was in the top 10 best food places in the United States. It was not very good at all! i think I would have preferred McDonalds, but the experience was cool. Oh, the name of it is The Dinosaur BBQ. Also Natalie and I went to a really cool Enrichment where we learned all about using our wheat storage and tons of things we can make with wheat including chili and meat loaf. It was exciting to learn tons of different things. We went to an Erie Canal Museum in Syracuse. I was neat watching the video about why it was built and learn about all the boats and things. Thanks for the amazingly fun trip!!! I miss them all so much!


On a Lock at the Erie Canal Museum


Arrested

No comments: