Thursday, September 3, 2009

Provo (P-Town)


Some pretty flowers at Thanksgiving Point

Catherine Stewart and I drove down to Provo one weekend for our old roommate, Michelle Hudsons wedding reception. We stayed at my Grandpas house with my sister Teresa. We went and spent the evening Jet skiing with my cousin Andrew and his friends. We had a blast! The best was trying to knock the person behind you off the jet ski. I had blood blisters for weeks on my hand from holding on so tight. It was really fun and the water was just right. Catherine and I managed to come away with only a few really bad bruises. That night we played the most awesome game of Quelf with Nathan, Andrew and friends. On Saturday we had lunch with our friends Joe and Erin. I was able to visit my aunts which was fun. That afternoon Erin took us to Thanksgiving Point to tour the Gardens. She has been internshiping there for the Summer. After that we went to Michelle and Stephens receptions. It was beautiful and they looked so happy. They had a fairytale theme that was so cute! I was able to see my friend Daniel there and catch up with him. Sunday we went to church and went to Roaches house for a while. Andrew took me on an awesome motorcycle ride around Provo. I had been having a few car troubles the week before we left but he made it there and back safely.

Pictures from Thanksgiving Point

Erin, Michelle, me and Catherine

Michelle and Stephen Sitton

Andrew and I

No comments: