Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pigs/Piglets


Lots and lots of apples

I went with my parents to feed apples to Danny's pigs. The black one is named Batty and the other one is named Spot. I had a lot of fun playing with them. Batty tried eating my shoe and Spot knocked me down. It brought back a lot of fun memories from when I was a kid playing with my own pigs. After feeding Danny's pig we drove to Archer to the Dye's house. Richard Dye has a pig farm. He is who Danny got his pigs from. He had tons of pigs! I was able to hold a cute little one that was only one week old. His mom started squealing for him and he started squealing back. It scared me and so I whipped my head back. My mom happened to catch a picture right at that time. I will post it for you. I decided I wouldn't mind growing some baby pigs again. They are so cute!


This is the baby pig, and the scary picture from the story



Petting the Piggies

No comments: