Sunday, September 13, 2009

Rodney Atkins


Our tickets. I don't know why but it keeps loading at this angle

The Man Himself ( =

Molly Potter and I went down to the Blackfoot Fair to see Rodney Atkins and Reckless Kelly in concert. Molly's car doesn't have working AC so we rode down to Blackfoot with all the windows rolled down. You should have seen our hair when we got there! it was so tangled! We had fun people watching, walking around and taking lots of pictures. It was such an amazing concert and I love Rodney Atkins even more! The concert was on September 11th which made all his songs about America even more meaningful. By the time it was over I couldn't hear anything because it was so loud. Of course I was wearing my cowboy boots and Molly bought some at DI to wear. After the concert was over we went to visit Samantha and Rob Mendez in their house. It was great catching up on things.



My Hair after the Drive

What?!?

The ice cream cone eating man makes this picture

Happiness

No comments: